[kronolith] Problem with sharing public calendar

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Jan 10 18:14:38 UTC 2012

Quoting Rickard Hill <r.hill at gate5.se>:

> Hi!
>
> I want to be able to share my calendar publicly, but for some reason
> I don't seem to be able to.
> I have set it up so that Horde has guest access, and the same with Kronolith.
>
> Then, using the subscription link given, all I see is some java-script code.
> http://mail.itsak.se/services/imple.php?imple=Embed%2FimpleApp%3Dkronolith%2Fcalendar%3Dinternal_lJdoKEagjjhPDAaIDGFlaJA%2Fcontainer%3DkronolithCal%2Fview%3Dmonth

This is not the subscription link. It's the link to provide the js for
embedding a calendar widget on external websites. Not sure where you
got that bare link from - on the kronolith interface, it's provided
only with the other required HTML for embedding the calendar.

What you what is either the "subscription url" or the "feed url"
depending on how you want to share the information. Of course, you can
also provide access to the calendar by providing guest access to
Kronolith directly as well.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)