[kronolith] kronolith 3.0.14 and 3.0.15 dynamic view problem

Diego D'Angelo diegonob at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:16:11 UTC 2012

we  had been using kronolith 3.0.13 without problems, when updating to
version 3.0.14 in the dynamic version of the calendar the screen went blank and
did not show anything, but in the traditional version looked good, we have
found nothing in the logs, i re-install the version 3.0.13 and followed the
dynamics working well.
today i updated to version 3.0.15 and is the same as with version 3.0.14,
doesnt work in dynamic mode.
I am using debian squeeze.
what other data can i contribute so they can help me find the cause of
this problem
in Kronolith?

sorry for my english :)