[kronolith] Failed to parse time string (addn'l info)

andrew at black-ray.com andrew at black-ray.com
Thu Feb 2 13:54:29 UTC 2012

that's how the ajax popout comes up when i create a new event by default.

i go in and change those fields (either directly in the form to like
02/02/12) or by using the calendar widget and the ajax puts it back to
what it was before...

would a screenshot help? i could even give you a test account so you
can see what's happening if that's easier...

let me know and thanks for your help Jan!

Andrew