[kronolith] Fwd: Running against walls ... hooks&prefs - I need help

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Feb 16 15:15:33 UTC 2012

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von Martin Hochreiter
<linuxbox at wavenet.at> -----
   Datum: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 16:03:16 +0100
     Von: Martin Hochreiter <linuxbox at wavenet.at>
Betreff: Re: [kronolith] Running against walls ... hooks&prefs - I need help
      An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

> Why don't you look at the official documentation first? Read the
> docs and comments in hooks.php.dist.

Honestly?
I never seen a project that is so intensively documented.
The horde/config/prefs & hooks kills you.
Maybe I am to stupid but I read (really)  both of them additionally to
the material I found on the wiki - as i am working for 2 days now on
that small task ...
There is so much detailed information but after reading I have really
no idea how to simply
get hooks & prefs correctly together to set that preferences.

:)

As I said, I am really impressed of the detail level of that
documentation - for
me stupid little amateur programmer its simply to much (as i am
sysadmin in my fulltime job)

regards maritn

The Horde Project
http://www.horde.org/