[kronolith] new install/database query issue

Larry Weldon lweldon at weldoncomputers.com
Tue Mar 6 00:58:15 UTC 2012

The is a new Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4.0.6 on Ubuntu 11.10.

I have been weeks researching and installing with the main issues that
there seem to be no database creation scripts anymore. I finally have
a working Horde and can view email.

I have been through the configuration where there was a button to
"Upgrade All DB Schema" I think it said. Sadly, that now does not come
up since I allowed Imp to do my authenticating. However, when I try to
create a calendar entry I get a query error on the sql database both
going in and coming out:

QUERY FAILED: Unknown column 'event_private' in 'field list' SELECT
event_id, event_uid, event_description, event_location, event_private,
event_status, event_attendees, event_title, event_recurcount,
event_url, event_recurtype, event_recurenddate, event_recurinterval,
event_recurdays, event_start, event_end, event_allday, event_alarm,
event_alarm_methods, event_modified, event_exceptions,
event_creator_id, event_resources, event_baseid,
event_exceptionoriginaldate FROM kronolith_events WHERE calendar_id =
'z726OJm0_6tPVUjS0rqFebA' AND ((event_end >= '2012-03-05 00:00:00' AND
event_start <= '2012-03-12 23:59:59') OR (event_recurenddate >=
'2012-03-05 00:00:00' AND event_start <= '2012-03-12 23:59:59' AND
event_recurtype <> 0))

Just guessing I am concerned that my horde user is not able to access
the database and I don't seem to find much horde literature which
directly addresses setting up the horde databases or the
'horde at localhost' user.

Just some help with these items would be great.

I'm very pleased with Horde - have been using it a long time. The
installation this server is replacing was too old for the updates. I
also have an older Horde 3 on a Mandriva machine which is working well.

Thanks,
--
Larry Weldon