[kronolith] Default external calendar

gerard breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Sat Mar 17 18:24:16 UTC 2012

Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> a écrit :

> Zitat von Gerard Breiner <gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr>:

>>> The prefs_init hook already gets the user name passed.
>>>
>> Hello ,
>>
>> I'm working on this too... So I followed the above Jan's advice
>> and as well as read the very good doc /horde/config/hooks.php.dist
>> (many thanks for all the work). The result is that I managed to
>> create the remote calendar by working with prefs and hooks.local.php.
>>
>> Here is what I've done :
>> kronolit/config/prefs.local.php
>>
>> [CODE]
>> // remote calendars
>> $_prefs['remote_cals'] = array(
>>    'value' => '',
>>    'hook' => 'true',
>>    'locked' => 'false'
>> );
>> [/CODE]
>>
>> [CODE]
>> kronolith/config/hooks.local.phpclass Kronolith_Hooks
>> {
>>    public function prefs_init($prefs, $value, $username, $scope_ob)
>>    {
>>        switch ($prefs) {
>>             case 'remote_cals':
>>                  $no_serialize = array(array('name'=>'Calendar',
>>
>> 'url'=>'https://myurl/caldav.php/' .$username. '/agenda',
>>                                              'user'=> $username
>>        //                                    'password' => $password
>>                                        )
>>                                 );
>>                $value = serialize($no_serialize);
>>                return $value;
>>        }
>>   }
>> }
>> [/CODE]
>>
>> Nevertheless at this time I don't know how to catch the password...
>> If Jan look at this again I would appreciate a little more hints
>> about this last issue.
>
> Try $GLOBALS['registry']->getAuthCredential('password')
>
> Jan.
>
> --
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org/

Many thanks Jan for this advice... This command give the password
without encodage (I tried it in admin/phpshell.php ). Nevertheless  it
seems that username and password are expecting as something like :
s:4:"user";s:12:"PYnhqb8tbok=";s:8:"password";s:15:"PQ7F+FGnp7t="; .

Best regards

Gerard Breiner