[kronolith] Administration page shows 'Content 1.0.3'

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Sat Mar 17 20:19:28 UTC 2012

Citeren Arjen de Korte <arjen+horde at de-korte.org>:

>> No. If you have inconsistent data because upgrading failed, then
>> you need to revert to your last H3 state, then upgrade the data to
>> most recent H3 version, then upgrade to H4.

I'm starting to doubt that this is due to a botched upgrade from H3 ->
H4. I just tried creating a fresh H4 horde/webmail installation
following the instructions from

     http://www.horde.org/apps/webmail/docs/INSTALL#id3

to the letter and this also displays the 'Content 1.0.3' line in the
Configuration page.

Note that this is a system with fresh Apache and MySQL installation,
so it can't be polluted with leftovers from older Horde installations
(it never had one). Most likely I'm doing something wrong here, but I
have no idea what. What can I do to find out what is causing this line
to show up?

Best regards, Arjen