[kronolith] Possible problem with daily agendas: /usr/bin/php5 -f /usr/bin/kronolith-agenda (failed)

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 17:34:22 UTC 2012

On 4/03/12 4:45 AM, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von gimili <gimili17 at gmail.com>:
>
>> My daily agendas seem to have stopped.  Is anyone else having any
>> trouble with them?  Thank you.
>> Kronolith 3.0.16
>>
>> sendmail: fatal: Recipient addresses must be specified on the command
>> line or via the -t option
>> postdrop: warning: stdin: unexpected EOF in data, record type 78
>> length 76
>> postdrop: fatal: uid=0: malformed input
>> exception 'Horde_Mail_Exception' with message 'sendmail: temporary
>> failure (75)' in /usr/share/php/Horde/Mail/Transport/Sendmail.php:238
>> Stack trace:
>> #0 /usr/share/php/Horde/Mime/Part.php(1736):
>> Horde_Mail_Transport_Sendmail->send('', Array, Resource id #374)
>> #1 /usr/share/php/Horde/Mime/Mail.php(497):
>> Horde_Mime_Part->send('rita, rita@', Object(Horde_Mime_Headers),
>
>                          ^^^^^^^^^^^
> This doesn't look like a valid email address. It shouldn't stop
> sending agendas though.

Thanks for putting me on the right track Jan.  As soon as I set an email
in the imp preferences for user rita, the agenda email does not throw an
error.  One email without the @mycompany.com seems to stop the agenda
script but I am not sure.  Should the script insert the default outgoing
mail domain and address completion from imp when it is missing?
Thanks,

--
gimili