[kronolith] Remote calendar problems

Mehmet Giritli mgiritli at giritli.eu
Wed Apr 4 19:32:36 UTC 2012

I recently setup my calendars and at the beginning it was all fine. I
could see everything in my calendars. Then everything stopped working
and I am having an *empty* error notification with only an icon of a
exclamation mark at the top of the pages whenever there is a use for a
calendar. But there is no text inside the notification bubble. I get one
error notification for each remote calendar, it seems.

As to my calendars, I don't see any events from any of them. All I see
is the local calendar events and birthdays from my addressbooks.

Also, I have these error messages in my horde log:

NOTICE: HORDE [kronolith] PHP ERROR: unserialize() [<a
href='function.unserialize'>function.unserialize</a>]: Error at offset
65528 of 65535 bytes [pid 7132 on line 522 of
"/var/www/horde4/kronolith/lib/Driver/Ical.php"]

Thanks in advance.