[kronolith] How to display creation date/time/owner of an event?

Andreas Kari a.kari at dortmunder-blankstahl.de
Thu May 10 14:17:39 UTC 2012

Hi there,

I'm using Horde 4.0.13 and Kronolith 3.0.15.
Sometimes, some of my users are asking for the creator of an event,
and when he/she did it..

I just can figure that out throu SQL.. but:
Isn't it possible to create a tab or a small line, where the creator
and the timestamp information is listed?

That would keep me away from those user-request (no, I'm not that
lazy, but I'm very busy! :) )

In the Horde-portal view it shows the owner of the specified event
though mouseover, but the timestamp is also important.

Is something like that planned for an implementation or could someone
help me through this?

Thanks in advance
and kind regards

Andreas

--
Andreas Kari
System Administration/CIO

Dortmunder Blankstahl GmbH
Hangeneystr. 7
DE-44379 Dortmund

Phn. : +49-(0)231-9675-428
Fax. : +49-(0)231-9675-500

Directors: Mr. Franz Mayer, Mr. Martin Mayer and Mr. Paul Schaefer
Reg.Court: Dortmund HRB 4038