[kronolith] Remove the personal calendar from the interface

Sebastian Arcus shop at open-t.co.uk
Sun May 13 16:09:33 UTC 2012

I have a site where all the users share the same calendar for the office
appointments - and there are no personal/private calendars of any sort.
The sharing works fine, but I would like to get rid of the personal
calendar from the interface so that it never gets displayed/enabled by
mistake and appointments created in the wrong calendar. I've tried
setting the shared calendar as the default calendar, and deleting the
personal one - but it always appears back after a logout/login. Is there
anyway of removing it permanently? They are using the Dynamic interface
on Firefox 12 on Windows - if it makes any difference.

Sebastian