[kronolith] Having Birthdays Show in ActiveSync

Brent impuser at bitrealm.com
Fri Jun 8 17:33:25 UTC 2012

I have Contacts with birthdays.  They show on the kronolith calendar
using a web browser.  I have ActiveSync working for any new events
created on either the mobile device or in Kronolith using a browser.
That works great!

In the web client, I can see Birthdays for my Contacts; however, these
are not replicated to the mobile device.  I went into Kronolith
options and highlighted the Birthday option for Free/Busy, but it
didn't seem to help.

Is this by design or something I'm missing?

Thanks!

brent

Versions Installed:

Address Book (turba) 3.0.14