[kronolith] Free-Busy URL does not work after update to Kronolith 3.0.17

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Wed Jun 20 12:19:40 UTC 2012

Hello

we have done a upgrade to the latest Horde/IMP/Kronolith/Turba and
it's mostly working as expected, but the Free-Busy URLs which we have
stored in the internal address book do not. Every time a user invites
contacts by picking it out of the address book the error "Fehler beim
Auslesen der Frei/Gebucht-Informationen für xxxx at kwsoft.de: Keine
Frei/Gebucht-URL für xxxxx at kwsoft.de gefunden". The URL in the
addressbook is
"https://webmail.kwsoft.de/horde/kronolith/fb.php?u=xxxx" which was
working in Kronolith 2.x. As no Free-Busy URL, not even from newly
created users is working i suspect something missing in kronolith, but
without error in the logfiles i'm somewhat lost.

Thanks for any help

Andreas