[kronolith] Sort events by Tag/Categorie

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Tue Jul 3 11:12:17 UTC 2012

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> is it somehow possible to mark events in kronolith so one can
>> easily display only events matching this marker? I have look at
>> categories which seems not to be used in kronolith and tags which
>> looks like simple plain-text to me? Any idea how this can be
>> achieved?
>
> Use different calendars. That's why we have them.

The users like to tag events by project for example and let a external
tool create some statistic out of the iCal. It wouldn't be handy to
have a calendar for every project, no?
It is possible in "Tasks" so the question is why it is not included in
kronolith? It could be handy to tie Events to Tasks by categorie.

Regards

Andreas