[kronolith] no import possible

Frank Kirschner frank at celebrate.de
Thu Aug 23 07:01:15 UTC 2012

Hi Hi, such a thing - have found it!

Thanks Arnold.

  _____

From: Arnold Krille [mailto:arnold at arnoldarts.de]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 8:47 AM
To: frank at celebrate.de
Subject: Re: [kronolith] no import possible

In the dynamic view of stable Horde, the import is on a tab in the calenders
properties. Click on the small arrow in the entry of the calender in the
left list...

Have fun,

Arnold

"frank at celebrate.de" <frank at celebrate.de> schrieb:

Crazy. In dynamic view no import/export button is shown. In standard view
the button is available.
But why are synced events e.g. Created by a mobile dev. shown after a
logout- login procedure? When does the calendar does a refresh of its
content?

Best, Frank

Frank Kirschner <frank at celebrate.de> schrieb:

Hello List,

how can I import my calendar from outlook into kronolith 3.0.17?
A lot howtos speaking about a import butten on top of the window.
I have no buton there. Another how to sys right click on the current
calendar but for me it's only opened the browser right klick menue.

hmm, do I have to many trees in front of my head ;-)

best regards
Frank