[kronolith] kronolith: two post-install snags

cjdl01 cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Thu Sep 20 14:51:04 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have recently upgraded to kronolith 3.0.17.  There are two issues I
am noticing.  Both issues apply to sending invitations to people who
do not use my horde server.

Issue #1: When sending an invite to an external email address (e.g.
gmail), the time of the meeting does not come through.  Instead, it
reads "%r" for "Start" and "End".  Apparently, this was true before
the upgrade, but I had hoped the upgrade would fix this.

Issue #2: When sending an invite to an external email address (e.g.
gmail), clicking the "accept", "accept tentatively" and "decline"
links do not work.  They redirect to the ~/kronolith/attend page on my
server, but an email is never sent to the initiator of the meeting
(the one who invited the other).  This used to work before the upgrade.

Everything works beautifully if someone on my server invites someone
else on my server, it is only when sending invites to email addresses
of the server that we see this behavior.

I'm using Debian Squeeze on an amd64 system.  All my horde packages
are current as of today.

Thank you for your assistance.

-Chris