[kronolith] Kronolith git install

Torok Jozsef tj at jgypk.u-szeged.hu
Thu Nov 15 16:56:03 UTC 2012

Hello list!

  I've been using horde/imp for some years now. I usually install everything
  from git (which is much more easy for me than pear), and wanted to try
this
  new framwork and UI. However some user requested the calendar feature too.
  But i cannot get kronolith to work.
  After using git to download, and used 'install_dev' script, kronolith says
  he's missing the 'content' module. Ok, I modified the install_dev.conf,
  install again. The 'content' module appeared on the config page (version
  2.0.2 git), configured well.
  But the kronolith DB still not up-to-date, and when i try to fix that, a
  red notive appears, saying:

  "The Content_Tagger class could not be found. Make sure the Content
  application is installed."

  What should i check?

  thx