[kronolith] New Event

Simon Brereton simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 15:32:32 UTC 2012

On 19 November 2012 06:45, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> Zitat von Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:

>>> Again, the dialog is not a popup. It *has* to load the whole calendar UI
>>> because it is *part* of that UI.
>>

>> Then there's nothing to be done - but I think it would be better if it
>> could be separated.  If I wanted to compose a new mail from the portal
>> or the calendar, I wouldn't expect to load the imp UI to do it.

>>> It's a preference to display the start time.
>>

>> I don't see this preference.  Can you give me a hint where to look please?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Simon
>

> Right in the UI section of the Kronolith prefs.

Really?  Which one is it then?  Because there's nothing here I see
relating to adding the times:

Show the dynamic view by default, if the browser supports it?
Confirm deletion of events?
Select the view to display on startup:
How many events should be displayed per day in the month view? Set to
0 to always show all events.
Show time of day between each day in week views?
Select the first weekday:
What time should day and week views start, when there are no earlier events?
What time should day and week views end, when there are no later events?
Restrict day and week views to these time slots, even if there are
earlier or later events?
How long should the time slots on the day and week views be?
Show delete, alarm, and recurrence icons in calendar views?
Choose the views to show event start and end times in:
Choose the views to show event locations in:
Show Free/Busy legend?
Show shared calendars side-by-side?

Thanks.

Simon