[kronolith] calnedar list empty when configuring user's sync settings

Jens-Uwe Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Mon Nov 26 14:45:13 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'm using Kolab as a back-end, currently with Gunnar's group patch
(http://git.horde.org/horde-git/-/commit/ac49a602394d8b6d3daad1ca38b74b3c0730ad6f).

When I as a user select to configure the synchronization settings, the
list of additional calendars to sync is empty, although I have access
to many shared calendars.

To these other calendars, my access is set to "read-only". Is this the
reason for not showing up as sync entities?

Regards,
Jens
--
Jens-U. Mozdzen                         voice   : +49-40-559 51 75
NDE Netzdesign und -entwicklung AG      fax     : +49-40-559 51 77
D-22423 Hamburg                         e-mail  : jmozdzen at nde.ag

         Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Angelika Mozdzen
           Sitz und Registergericht: Hamburg, HRB 90934
                   Vorstand: Jens-U. Mozdzen
                    USt-IdNr. DE 814 013 983