[kronolith] Kronolith : cannot create new calendar

Jens-Uwe Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Tue Nov 27 18:12:03 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm using kronolith 4.0.2, with Kolab back-end, latest stuff after
PEAR upgrade.

Trying to create a new calendar works in the web interface, I receive
a green acknowledge window.

When I switch to webmail and back to kronolith, the calendar entry is
still displayed under "my calendars", but I see a red message box
"permission denied".

Once I log off and re-logon, the new calendar entry is no longer there.

Looking at the Horde log I see the following, probably unrelated
message which seems from first switching to kronolith (and seems not
to repeat when re-switching to kronolith during the same logon session):

2012-11-27T18:59:05+01:00 ERR: HORDE [kronolith] Bad search filter
Parameters:
Base: dc=<...our base DN...>
Filter: (&(objectclass=)(=uid=<...my user's fully qualified DN...>))
Scope: sub [pid 24125 on line 395 of
"/usr/share/php5/PEAR/Horde/Group/Ldap.php"]

(Please notice the empty value for "objectClass". Seems like some
configuration problem.)

There a no other related messages in the Horde nor Apache's error logs.

Regards,
Jens
--
Jens-U. Mozdzen                         voice   : +49-40-559 51 75
NDE Netzdesign und -entwicklung AG      fax     : +49-40-559 51 77
D-22423 Hamburg                         e-mail  : jmozdzen at nde.ag

         Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Angelika Mozdzen
           Sitz und Registergericht: Hamburg, HRB 90934
                   Vorstand: Jens-U. Mozdzen
                    USt-IdNr. DE 814 013 983