[kronolith] Kronolith in dynamic vierw: unable to add/open events (installed withpear)

Torben Dannhauer torben at dannhauer.info
Fri Dec 7 21:26:45 UTC 2012

Hi,,

Has somebody a similar problem using Kronolith in dynamic view:

I can enter Kronolith and view the calendar, I can also switch between day,
week, month and year view.

But:

As soon as I try to open an existing event or add a new one, nothing happens
and then I'm unable to switch between day/week/month/year.I have to leave
and reenter Kronolith to fix this problem - until I try it again.

In classic view everything works as expected.

Basically Kronolith is useless in dynamic view since I cannot modify or edd
events.

I hope someone knows the error and has a solution.

Regards,

Torben