[kronolith] Kronolith in dynamic vierw: unable to add/open events (installed withpear)

Torben Dannhauer torben at dannhauer.info
Sat Dec 8 08:35:52 UTC 2012

Hi,

yes, I  get the following error in the console:

TypeError: $("kronolithQuicktaskQ") is null
https://www.dannhauer.de/horde/static/5319e088158ccec7fcf4aee97e7d2080ea4958ca.js
Line 1027
But I have no clue from which end the error comes originally.

Additionally I get recurrent errors "Error: Permission denied to access property 'toString'" which seem to be triggered by ajax polls or something else dynamically polling component.

Any idea?

Regards,
Torben