[kronolith] Kronolith in dynamic vierw: unable to add/open events (installed withpear)

Torben Dannhauer torben at dannhauer.info
Sun Dec 9 13:35:09 UTC 2012

Hi,

disableing cache does nothing change...

If I remeber right another user posted tthis issue alreadyx in the internet, but without an answer. I assume I'm not the only one having this problem.
Reinstalling horde on a new machine is currently not an option, it cost's too much time.

What else could cause this error?
I have no clue about ajax internals, so I'm a little bit helpless because I don't know how to debug it with firefox+firebug to track down the error.

Thanks anyway.

Regards,
Torben