[kronolith] Times off by 25 hours

HiP-HiPpO arthur at cdne.net
Mon Dec 31 07:47:32 UTC 2012

> Zitat von HiP-HiPpO <arthur at cdne.net>:
>
>> I have several Horde/kronolith calendars available via subscription.  I
>> have tried several different client calendar apps, i.e. Mozilla
>> Lightning and Andriod default calendar, and with each of them the
>> calendar items that are pulled from the Horde/kronolith calendars end
>> up on the client calendar app as 25 hours behind.
>>
>>   So an event on the Hoard calendar for Tuesday at 5pm is shown on the
>> sync'ed client calendar app as Monday at 4pm.
>>
>>   Any tips?
>
>  Sounds like a very broken timezone definition. But hard to tell without
> some raw iCalender export sample.
>  --

Attached is a zipped export ics file from within horde.  Oddly, it lists a
TZID of Europe/Zurich.  It should be America/Los_Angeles.

`cat /etc/timezone` from the horde server 5.0.2 shows America/Los_Angeles

`date` on the horde server is correct  mysql> SELECT now(); is also
correct.
--
Thanks for your help,  Drew