[kronolith] Kronolith: Edit users that can access to a shared calendar

Alessio Romano alessio at zeropiu.it
Mon Jan 14 13:37:21 UTC 2013

> Don't top-post.

>>> Why not?
>> Hi Jan,
>> I don't know why. When i open the properties pane of a shared
>> calendar that I own , share tab doen't show who have access it.
>
> What *does* it show instead? Is the the no-sharing option ticked?
> --
> Jan Schneider
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org/

Hi Jan,

when i reopen "sharing tab" of a shared calendar it seems that is not
shared (no users or group shown in standard or advanced settings) .
no_sharing option is false in conf.php. I use LDAP for groups and
users and shares use sqlng backend.
I have increased log level and when i access to horde i find this
entry in log:

Jan 14 14:32:12 zmail HORDE: [kronolith] PHP ERROR: ldap_get_values():
Cannot get the value(s) of attribute Success [pid 13713 on line 303 of
"/usr/share/pear/Horde/Ldap/Entry.php"]

Ciao Alessio