[kronolith] Creating and removing calendars via xmlrpc / python

Guenter Bartsch guenter.bartsch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 13:25:37 UTC 2013

folks,

yet another question about kronolith's xmlrpc API:

what is the correct way to create and remove calendars? I have
experimented with creating and removing shares which seems to work for
creation but not for deletion:

print "horde: create share 'bar'..."
server.horde.addShare ("kronolith", "bar", "Vom Skript: bar", horde_login)

works nicely, I can see a new calendar in kronolith's web interface.
however, removing it

print "horde: remove share 'bar'..."
server.horde.removeShare ("kronolith", "bar")

doesn't seem to have any effect (doesn't throw an exception/error either)

any ideas?

thanks,

   guenter