[kronolith] Import/Export Button in the dynamic view

Raphael Raue rauerap at hrz.uni-marburg.de
Thu Jan 31 09:32:31 UTC 2013

In the kronolith configuration I can set the Import/Export-Button to display, but he does not appear anywhere and I can not really find a piece of code in the dynamic view where this should happen. In the data.php even it looks like that the import/export never should be displayed in the dynamic view.

In the Basic-View the Button appears and works fine. But I think it is a bug, that the Basic-View has with this more features then the dynamic view.

Raphael Raue
Hochschulrechenzentrum der Philipps-Univ. Marburg
Hans-Meerwein-Straße, 35032 Marburg, Germany
Phone: +49 6421 28-21064
E-Mail: rauerap at HRZ.Uni-Marburg.DE