[kronolith] possible bugs in kronolith or our setup?

Per olof Ljungmark peo at intersonic.se
Mon Feb 18 15:57:48 UTC 2013

This problems started after an update to Kronolith 4.0.4, daily agendas
worked before.

kronolith-agenda

After latest update the communication with the SMTP server does not
work, an incomplete string is sent to the SMTP-server

HORDE: [kronolith] Error sending daily agenda to First Last <>: Failed
to send data [SMTP: Invalid response code received from server (code:
554, response: 5.5.1 Error: no valid recipients)] [pid 12615 on line 179
of "/usr/local/bin/kronolith-agenda"]

Looking at a dump, a MAIL FROM: is sent but no RCPT TO:

The following problem may be new or old, we just started to involve
"Resouces" in our testing setup.

Resources

We can create a resource but not delete it. Configuration page says "DB
schema is ready." but there is no "calendar_id" column in the postgresql
database.

SQLSTATE[42703]: Undefined column: 7 ERROR: column "calendar_id" does
not exist LINE 1: DELETE FROM kronolith_resources WHERE calendar_id =
'4184167... ^

For the same reason I think, one cannot book resources in an event.

--
Intersonic AB
Registered in Solna, Sweden