[kronolith] Calender alarms still showing after logging out

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Sat Mar 2 19:00:05 UTC 2013

Hello,

With the latest version of Kronolith, if I get a calendar alarm for an
event, and don't dismiss it, when I log out of horde, the calender
alarm is visible on the horde login screen for the next user to see.
Refreshing the browser does remove it, but I'd rather not have to have
my users take this extra action.
I'm currently using h3, and don't see this behavior.

I'd like to know if anyone else sees this, and if there is a fix, or
show a bug be opened.  I've been testing this on IE9 and the latest
version of Chrome.

Thank you,

John H. Bennett III