[kronolith] How do you subscribe to multiple read only kronolith .ics calendars with android phone?

Christof Buergi christof at buergi.lugs.ch
Tue Mar 5 07:35:13 UTC 2013

Am 04.03.2013 schrieb gimili:

> How do you subscribe to multiple read only kronolith .ics calendars
> with android phone?  I have done this with with some iphones but
> can't figure it out on a new samsung with android version 2.3.6
> Gingerbread.uxld1?  Thanks for any help/advice.

Android by itself only supports ActiveSync, which probably won't do
here. There are, however, third party Sync Apps for CalDAV and WebCal
that might work. WebCal ist basically an .ics File on a Webserver
(read-only) or WebDAV-Server (read-write).

Also, as Micheal already suggested, WebCal calenders may be imported
as additional calendars into your Google Calender, from where they
will be synced to your phone.

--
SIP          sip:christof at sip.lugs.ch                SIPBroker *2731001
Jabber/GTalk christof at buergi.lugs.ch                 ICQ       21348341