[kronolith] Selected user list of shore advanced is unsorted.

Gérard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Thu Mar 7 16:45:45 UTC 2013

Hello,

It appears that  the select user list  of shore advanced is unsorted. The
template  that is in charge of this is
kronolith/templates/chunks/permissions.inc
I find out that at the lines 68 and 192  the function listUsers is called
with the value ³true² that means we want a sorted list but the issue is that
the value ³true² is not transmit to the variable $sort of listUsers. This
function is defined in pear/php/Horde/Auth/Ldap.php.
Yet the lines 68 and 192  <?php foreach ($auth->listUsers(true) as $user):
?> should work and the function listUsers seems correct but the value ³true²
lost herself somewhere.

In the waiting of an answer to this issue I modified permissions.inc as
follow :
-- <?php foreach ($auth->listUsers(true) as $user): ?>
++ <?php $userslist = $auth->listUsers(); sort($userslist); foreach
($userslist as $user): ?>

My platform is under PHP 5.4.4-11 debian squeeze horde-5.0.3
kronolith-4.0.3

I would be curious to know more about this issue...

Thanks, best regards.

Gérard Breiner