[kronolith] issue with template chunks/permissions.inc

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Fri Mar 8 09:32:02 UTC 2013

Hello,

It appears that the templates chunks/permissions.inc has an issue at the line 68 and 192 :

<?php foreach ($auth->listUsers(true) as $user): ?>

The value "true" is not affected to the variable $sort in the function listUser(). For reminder this function is defined in pear/php/Horde/Auth/Ldap.php.

Do you noticed the same behavior with this function.

In the expectation that this issue is corrected I replaced the line by this one :

<?php $userslist = $auth->listUsers(); sort($userslist); foreach ($userslist as $user): ?>

My  platform is PHP 5.4.4-11 debian squeeze horde-5.0.3 kronolith-4.0.3.

Best regards

Gérard Breiner