[kronolith] Calendar event sort order

Per olof Ljungmark peo at intersonic.se
Fri Apr 5 19:42:48 UTC 2013

On 2013-04-05 14:39, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Per olof Ljungmark <peo at intersonic.se>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I miss being able to sort events with dynamic view/shared
>> calendars/month view in chronological order, what I have now is only
>> chronoligical per user. If there are several events from several users
>> it gets kinda difficult to grasp.
>>
>> The Agenda view is identcal in this respect.
>>
>> Did I miss anything, are there plans to implement this or is it only me?
>>
>> Thanks,
>
> Not sure what you mean, do you have an example?

Yes, I had a difficulty to make myself clear.

This is what I see today, month view, one date:

9:00 User A, Event 1
10:00 User A, Event 2
11:00 User A, Event 3
8:30 User B, Event 4
12:00 User B, Event 5
14:00 User B, Event 6

ie. chronological per user,
whereas I would like to read it

8:30 User B, Event 4
9:00 User A, Event 1
10:00 User A, Event 2
11:00 User A, Event 3
12:00 User B, Event 5
14:00 User B, Event 6

ie. in chronological order regardless of user. In fact, in "Basic" view,
this seems to be the default so the question would boil down to 'Can I
get the same sorting order in "Dynamic" view as in "Basic"?'

Hope this makes sense...