[kronolith] Strange Delay on calender export

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Mon Apr 22 12:13:57 UTC 2013

Hello,

today we noticed a really strange problem with teh calenders of one
user. Access by browser worked as normal, overall load on the
webserver and on the database was low. Access by Thunderbird/Lightning
(iCal) was near impossible. A manual download with the URL used for
iCal abonement stalled for around 5 minutes until the file was
delivered. Importing this file and overwriting the original calender
immediately solved the problem. So the question is what could cause
this stall for iCal downloads without any server load at all? Has
anyone see something similar and what else could we check?

Regards

Andreas