[kronolith] Kronolith H5 (4.1.0beta1)

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Fri May 10 08:15:31 UTC 2013

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> The Horde Team is pleased to announce the first beta release of the Kronolith
> Calendar Application version H5 (4.1.0).
>
> Kronolith is the Horde calendar application. It provides web-based calendars
> backed by a SQL database or a Kolab server. Supported features
> include Ajax and
> mobile interfaces, shared calendars, remote calendars, invitation management
> (iCalendar/iTip), free/busy management, resource management, alarms,
> recurring
> events, and a sophisticated day/week view which handles arbitrary numbers of
> overlapping events. For more information on Kronolith, visit
> http://www.horde.org/apps/kronolith.
>
> Testing is requested and comments are encouraged.
> Updated translations would also be great.
>
> The major changes compared to the Kronolith H5 (4.0) versions are:
>     * Added CalDAV server support.
>     * Small improvements.

Hello

not sure if this is the right place for feedback but here we go. In a
short test adding a event with CalDAV from Thunderbird/Lightning works
fine, altering the same event lead to error "MODIFICATION_FAILED" in
Thunderbird and

2013-05-10 10:12:38: (mod_fastcgi.c.2701) FastCGI-stderr: PHP message:
PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function before() on a non-object
in /var/www/horde/kronolith/lib/Application.php on line 822

at the server side. Not sure if Kronolith is to blame because it is a
quick-and-dirty setup to test out the Horde-Beta. BTW: Is there some
recommended way to setup Beta test install. I have tried to set the
preferred_state to "beta" for pear, but some dependencies are still
omitted so i used the "-f" to install.

Regards

Andreas