[kronolith] Kronolith H5 (4.1.0beta1)

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Fri May 10 12:25:22 UTC 2013

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/12244

>> at the server side. Not sure if Kronolith is to blame because it is
>> a quick-and-dirty setup to test out the Horde-Beta. BTW: Is there
>> some recommended way to setup Beta test install. I have tried to
>> set the preferred_state to "beta" for pear, but some dependencies
>> are still omitted so i used the "-f" to install.
>
> Which ones?

I have not write down them. But it looks like the error was to set
the preferred_state without using "-c horde" for the horde channel.
Anyway, is it correct to do it this way:

pear config-set -c horde preferred_state beta
pear install -a -B horde/horde-beta
pear install -a -B horde/imp-beta

etc...

Is it possible to "upgrade" this install to stable as soon as
available or is it not recommended?

Regards

Andreas