[kronolith] Kronolith 4.0.5 Date_Holidays not working

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Mon Jun 3 05:02:32 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I upgraded to the latest versions recently, and have noticed that with
kronolith 4.0.5, that Date Holidays no longer work.  If I down grade
to 4.0.4, they work again.

In 4.0.5, when you choose Holidays, you get the pop-up, but there is
nothing for you to choose.  You get a real small blank selection box,
and the down arrow doesn't work either.

Would someone else please confirm you see the same behavior, before I
create a bug report?  I want to make sure I didn't do anything wrong,
but I can't see how I could just by doing pear upgrade -B -c horde.

Thank you,

John Bennett