[kronolith] Horde hook (authusername) and Kronolith

Kinglok, Fong busywater at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 00:22:30 UTC 2013

Hi,

I discover some problem after employing hook (authusername) to strip off domain name when loggin horde and kronolith (4.1.1).

When I try using kronolith and obtain the subscription URL of CalDAV, it shows:
https://mail.domain.com/rpc/principals/foo@domain.com/

Then, I try adding the account through iCal (OSX10.8.4) with using the URL and username as 'foo at domain.com' and it shows 'Authentication failed. Your username and password were rejected by the server'.  The horde logging shows nothing about it.

The weird point lies in when I using the following URL to add account:
https://mail.domain.com/rpc/principals/foo/

and using 'foo' as username, iCal can add the account successfully.  However, there is simply no calendar shown.

I suspect the root of problem relates to the use of hook (authusername).

Kinglok, Fong