[kronolith] Event creation - date format.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Mon Sep 2 05:51:43 UTC 2013

Dear List,

When I trying to create a new event, the dateformat used is MM/DD/YYYY,
where as in Horde Configuration, I have fixed the date format as
'DD/MM/YYYY'.

Is timezone a preference option.  I did not see it in kronolith config.
But, I have already set the timezone in horde config? Whether kronolith
should have used the same setting?

Your feedback please.
--
           Regards