[kronolith] Does delegate work?

Ken Olum kdo at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Mon Sep 9 20:42:17 UTC 2013

   From: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
   Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 19:46:48 +0200

   If creator permissions are set, users are implicitly allowed to create
   events in that calendar.

Is this really implemented?  If I create a calendar as one user and
give all permissions to "Object Creator", then log in as another user,
I do not see this calendar in the menu of calendars when I say "New
event".  It looks like that list is set up by this code:

$calendars = Kronolith::listCalendars(Horde_Perms::EDIT | Kronolith::PERMS_DELEGATE, true);

in new.php.  I couldn't find any place that the calendar's object
creator permissions are taken into account.

Thanks.

                                        Ken