[kronolith] Timezone offset oddity

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 06:48:42 UTC 2013

On 19 Oct 2013 04:39, "HiP-HiPpO" <arthur at cdne.net> wrote:

>> Zitat von HiP-HiPpO <arthur at cdne.net>:

to an Android.  Upon importing calendar events, recurring events are shown
as -8 minutes.  When reviewing the ics file,

calendar using the WebDAV/ICS Subscription URL

that you run the latest Horde_Timezone package. If the problem persists,
please provide the full ics file.

>>> Hi Jan-  I'm sending this direct to you because the file was too big
and the moderator rejected my response.

>>> I've attached the ics file.  I created a new recurring appointment and
you can find the values in error beginning at line 3181.

>>> I have Horde_Timezone 1.0.3 installed and after running "Check for
newer versions", the version check result for all modules shows as "Module
is up to date".

>> Fixed for 1.0.4.
>> --
>

> I am running Horde 5.1.2 on Debian.  Why does Check for Newer versions
result with no new version of Horde_Timezone 1.0.3?  I now expect it to
result with a finding for 1.0.4.

He said it was fixed in that version.  He said nothing about the version
being released yet.

Grab it from git if you cannot wait until release day.

Simon