[kronolith] click and drag event creation

Markus Wagner markus at mwagner.info
Sat Oct 26 09:18:14 UTC 2013

Hi all,

after doing a brief search on the web/list-archive I couldn't find this
topic being raised earlier:

Can you confirm, that it is not possible to create events in the dynamic
view by "click and drag" covering the time in question? For example,
having the Week dynamic view open I'd like to just click/drag over the
period from 10:00 to 12:00 to open up the event dialog, already
containing the correct start/end point.

I imagine this to be somewhat similar with event creation in Google
Calendar. (Which is very handy, from an user experience perspective)

If there is no such feature yet, I'd like to file a feature request :-)
Or - if it is not too hard - put my fingers to the code myself... !?

Cheers,
Markus