[kronolith] auto-activated reminder function on edit

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Tue Nov 26 10:27:15 UTC 2013

Hi Jan,

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
> Zitat von "Jens-U. Mozdzen" <jmozdzen at nde.ag>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> running kronolith 4.1.4 with Kolab back-end [...]
>> Reproducible 100%.
>
> Then why don't you create a bug report?

because I sometimes got the impression that my environment is too
extraordinary to be supported, so I wanted to see how others react ;)

I created bug 12863.

Regards,
Jens

PS: I still have a list of "open problems" that I need to properly
report and where I had received hints on how to dig down into the code
to collect the required details... they're still pending, as I had too
much difficulties to digest the debugging results (usually too much
amount of details, and in one case severe difficulties to locate the
true source of the problem) - but they're not forgotten!