[kronolith] unrecoverable error exporting non-small calendars: how to diagnose?

Erik Quaeghebeur horde at equaeghe.nospammail.net
Fri Nov 29 16:38:53 UTC 2013

Hi,

[Kronolith 4.1.4]

When I try to ics-export my non-small calendars (imported earlier from
Google Calendar egenerated ics files), I consistently get an
unrecoverable error

1. Horde_Registry->callAppMethod() <path
snipped>/htdocs/services/download/index.php:33
2. call_user_func_array() <other path
snipped>/includes/pear/php/Horde/Registry.php:1213
3. Kronolith_Application->download()
4. Kronolith_Event->toiCalendar() <path
snipped>/htdocs/kronolith/lib/Application.php:632

I furthermore get a (very large) Kronolith exception object. What should
I do to diagnose the problem (offending entries)? Or which part of the
Exception object should I post (it contains lots of personal data,
currently).

The only thing that seems off for my untrained eye are the multiple
occurrences of " *RECURSION*" (at the beginning of some lines, unaligned
with the indented text)

Thanks,

Erik