[kronolith] Trouble with synced kalender

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Wed Dec 11 09:49:02 UTC 2013

Hello,

today one of our user has the problem that some events get repeated
(copied) over and over again. I have checked the database and one
event for example is there with some hundred copies different IDs, and
the rest is all the same. The user has ActiveSync with iPhone and it
worked fine until now. How could i check where this copies come from
and what is the best way to purge them? Can i simply delete the copies
in the database or is this not the recommended way because of
horde_historie?

Thanks for any help

Andreas