[kronolith] Availability of resource over a few days?

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Dec 30 17:52:32 UTC 2013

Quoting Samuel Wolf <samuel at sheepflock.de>:

> Hi,
>
> how can i see the availability of the "booked" resource over a few day event?
> I my case i must see the car resource in this time, but see only the
> availability of the first day?

That's not currently possible from the dynamic interface. You should
be able to view the resource's calendar directly however. If a full fb
view rewrite doesn't happen soon, perhaps we could add a link to the
resource's title in the fb view and link to the resource's calendar in
a new window... Either way, you can create an enhancement request if
there isn't already one for this on bugs.horde.org.
--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org