[kronolith] Clickable URL in calendar event

Matthew mw at robotmouse.com
Tue Jan 7 17:40:17 UTC 2014

I have kronolith set  up with remote calendars, fed by my company system
- works well. Each event relates back to some record on the system - eg
a course, or a sales campaign or something. I'd like to be able to click
somwhere on the event in kronolith and launch the appropriate external URL.

I've tried:

* Populating the URL field in the ical feed, and it does get picked up
in the URL tab of the event in kronolith; but I can't see that that
actually does anything.

* Including a link in the SUMMARY field, but kronolith then just shows
the HTML in the event name, not the link

* Likewise in the description - adding a full HTML link in there

Is this at all doable? Either directly from the calendar view, or when
clicking into the event details? Perhaps in the hook - although there is
little documentation for the kronolith hooks, I don't know quite how
it's supposed to work?

MTIA
Matthew