[kronolith] Freebusy URL not found.

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 14:01:48 UTC 2014

Hi

I have two issues adding attendees to calendar entries.

1) when I add an attendee, it automatically adds my email to the list
thereby ensuring I am sent a meeting invite as well - surely this is
not intended behaviour - after all it I am the meeting organiser.

2) it tells me that the free/busy information cannot be found for my
user - yet this is set up in calendar preferences (and if I put the
URL in a browser, I'm invited to download a .vfb file.  Why cannot
Horde detect my free/busy and show it in the meeting dialogue?

Thanks.

Simon