[kronolith] Freebusy URL not found.

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 17:32:56 UTC 2014

On 13 January 2014 18:23, Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> wrote:

> Quoting Simon B <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:

>>> This is done to (1) Ensure the organizer is listed as an attendee in the
>>> event record, and (2) to provide the F/B info of the attendee in the UI.

>>> Do you have your F/B url added to a contact in an address book that both
>>> (1)
>>> contains your email address and (2) is configured as an address book to
>>> use
>>> in Kronolith's prefs?
>>

>> Thanks.  2 was the issue.  I would really have thought this would be
>> handled by the backend automatically for the default identity (I could
>> understand it would need to be added manually for additional
>> identities).
>

> What would be handled automatically? Adding the f/b url to a turba entry?
> There's no guarantee that the f/b url that a user wants to use would be the
> one provided by kronolith.

Then the user should create a different default identity.  The one
that is created on the initial login, should in my opinion, have a
default turba entry created it for it with the f/b url populated.  if
the user wants to use a different f/b url then they should create a
different identity and populate the f/b url they want to use there :)
After all, isn't that what identities are for? :)

Simon