[kronolith] Kronolith 4.1.4: Emailed iTip and Agenda's contain links that don't work properly

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Tue Jan 14 20:50:47 UTC 2014

Hello, I have a very new Horde installation configured at
example.com/horde and I am using Kronolith.  I am seeing the following
two issues and am not certain if they are specific to my
(mis)configuration.  Any guidance would be appreciated.  Thanks.  -A

1. iTip responses
When a user receives an email with an event invitation in a client
that doesn't support iTip, they click on the  "accept" link which
brings them to a page (attend.php) that says the following.  I can see
from looking at attend.php that the GET request for "i" fails as there
is no "i" data in the requested URL from the email.

busy
  No from address provided.

2. Kronolith Agendas

When I enable the Kronolith agenda's via cron, I have noticed that the
URLs for the events do not include the Horde prefix and show events
such as the following.  Horde alarm emails do not have this issue, nor
do iTip emails.

https://example.com/kronolith/event.php?eventID=... <snipped>

instead of

https://example.com/horde/kronolith/event.php?eventID=... <snipped>

8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E